Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Excitement

Good morning!!

I have 423 things to be excited about today, but I'm only going to tell you about three of them, and quickly since I still have to get ready for work!

1. Tonight I'm getting together with the Sew Weekly hits NYC crowd for dinner! I can't wait to meet everyone and see what they are all wearing.

2. It's FRIDAY! That alone is exciting all by its self.

3. Inspiration struck last night like a hot iron on fabric. I have my first challenge cut out and a plan in my mind. Let's see if I can pull it together this weekend, shall we? My teaser for you: pink (duh, right?), pearls, gold chain and a ton of hand sewing. I would have a photo of my palette for you, but I need to recharge my phone first. Maybe later?

I'm sure it's the coffee talking at this point, but I just realized, I need to wear something fabulous and homemade today since I'm meeting up with everyone! Crap. Now it's off to hunt in the closet, wish me luck! 





No comments:

Post a Comment